Product reviews, eco-friendly brand discoveries and more!
This platform is a learning journey and aims to create a community where information can be collected, shared and help all of us make better, cleaner and more eco-friendly choices.
If you are interested by product reviews, cruelty-free product ideas to substitute your existing ones and tips and tricks to be more eco-friendly on the daily; Welcome to the family!
- 5 Valentine’s Day Ideas For Maximum Love At Minimum Cost
- The Primitive Lounge – A return to the simpler things
- 5 Ways To Go Plastic Free In Mauritius When Choosing Cosmetics
- How to have the hair shampoo ads promised you..without the shampoo!
- Salt of Palmar – Step into laid-back luxury in Mauritius…guilt-free!
Posts of Interest
It can be hard to find cruelty-free alternatives on our small island. So here is a list (from A to Z) which I hope will help you make kinder choices.
If you know me, you know that I love perfumes and I am a bit of an addict..actually an addict on a quest: To find a brand that creates scents that lasts and also cares about the environment, without testing on animals (of course). As part of this quest I discovered the Acorelle brand.
We all love the look and feel of soft, rosy plump lips, but you don’t have to spend a lot on the latest products to get them. Instead here are three quick DIY recipes that you can do in 5-10 mins max for the same lovely results (without any unwanted chemical nasties )