Product reviews, eco-friendly brand discoveries and more!
This platform is a learning journey and aims to create a community where information can be collected, shared and help all of us make better, cleaner and more eco-friendly choices.
If you are interested by product reviews, cruelty-free product ideas to substitute your existing ones and tips and tricks to be more eco-friendly on the daily; Welcome to the family!
- My Made in Mauritius Winter Essentials
- Lara: Create your Cocoon with Eco-Friendly Candles
- 5 Easy Daily Yoga Flows , If You Are Stuck For Time
- 5 great alternatives to try, if you run out of your usual beauty products
- A Satin/Silk Hair Bonnet Can Give You Great Hair: A 7 Days Review
Posts of Interest
It can be hard to find cruelty-free alternatives on our small island. So here is a list (from A to Z) which I hope will help you make kinder choices.
Are you tired of malls, and would love a change of pace from the busy hustle and bustle? Well I just discovered a new no-fuss chill spot that I would love to share with you. If good food, well-cultivated ingredients and a high respect for nature sound like your thing, then keep reading…
I know, it sounds crazy at first but trust me, you do not need commercial shampoo to have great, shiny and more importantly, clean hair.